The 5nights 6 days Krabi Phuket honeymoon package is one of the most amazing Thailand tours. This Thailand itinerary covers the romantic destinations of Phuket and Krabi. Flights to both these destinations are available from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai.
Best Selling Honeymoon Packages For Phuket and Krabi
|Popular Thailand-Phuket-Krabi Honeymoon Holiday Packages||Duration||Price*|
|Romantic Bangkok And Phuket Honeymoon Package||5 Nights/6 Days||Rs 12,349/-|
|Sensational Pattaya Honeymoon Tour Package||3 Nights/4 Days||Rs 15,998/-|
|Splendid Bangkok Pattaya Honeymoon Package||4 Nights/5 Days||Rs 20,000/-|
|Krabi Phuket Honeymoon Package||5 Nights/6 Days||Rs 12,825/-|
|Best Of Thailand Honeymoon Package||6 Nights/7 Days||Rs 13,299/-|
Thailand is a land of many wonders and Krabi and Phuket happen to be some of them. Go through the following list to know more about the places you will be visiting through this incredible 6 days Krabi Phuket Thailand couple trip plan:
Places to Visit
What’s Special: Shoreline; Stone Caves; Ornate Temples
Entry Fee: No entry fee
Famous Cuisine: Moo Ping; Khao Niao
Distance From Phuket: 180 km
Krabi Island is less crowded and still remains off the popular tourist trail. With breathtaking scenery of white-sand beaches, towering limestone cliffs, and exotic wildlife in inland jungles, Krabi is the ultimate honeymoon destination. The beautiful Krabi is the other destination included in this honeymoon package for Thailand. Krabi is most popular for the Four Islands’ Tour that includes Koh Poda, Koh Mor, Koh Tub, and Chicken Island. There are many other beautiful places that can be included in the customized Thailand honeymoon package offered by TravelTriangle.
What’s Special: Shoreline; Weekend Night Market; Nightlife; Seafood
Entry Fee: No entry fee
Famous Cuisine: Pad Thai; Papaya Salad; Pancake; Grilled Chicken; Moo Ping; Stewed Pork Leg with Rice; Kuey Teow; Khao Pad
Distance From Krabi: 180 km
Phuket is a city filled with joyous activities to try and magical places to visit. You can check out the charming attractions during your stay in the city. The best places to visit in Phuket at PaTong, Karon Beach, Big Buddha, Wat Chalong, Hat Kata Noi, Simon Cabaret, Kamala Beach, Promthep Cape, etc. Krabi has the most astonishing natural heritage which you can see on your vacation. You can go for romantic strolls with your lover and experience the beautiful views of the coastal areas. You may grab the most thrilling Phuket and Krabi honeymoon package to explore the picturesque islands of Thailand.
3. Phang Nga Bay
What’s Special: Limestone cliffs; Archaeological sites; Caves; Beaches
Entry Fee: 200 Baht
Famous Cuisine: Sea Grapes; Phang Nga Style Noodle Soup; Kanom Jeen with Southern Thai Fish entrail soup; Fried Pork with Stink Beans and Shrimp Paste; Hoi Chak Teen Luak
Distance From Phuket: 48 km
Phang Nga Bay is a paradise in Thailand and one of the most visited places by tourists. If you are traveling to Thailand on a honeymoon, we would highly recommend you to add a visit to Phang Nga Bay in your 6 days Phuket Krabi trip plan. The limestone karsts found here makes this island very appealing and picture-perfect. The famous places on the Phang Nga Bay are James Bond Island, Phang Nga National Park and a lot more. Many movies have been shot at Phang Nga Bay making it more popular and a major tourist place in Thailand. One finds solace and tranquility being at the Phang Nga Bay as the aesthetic appeal of this island is very strong. The national parks at the Phang Nga Bay have various exotic species of animals with like 88 different species of birds, 17 mammals, and various other species of endangered animals.
4. Koh Poda Island
What’s Special: Crystal clear waters and white-sandy beaches.
Entry Fee: No entry fee
Famous Cuisine: Southern Thai Food, including Khao Man Kai, Tom Yum, and Seafood.
Distance From Krabi: 18.3 km.
Located in the Krabi Province, Koh Poda Island is a part of the Poda group of Islands in Thailand. With clear sparkling waters, white-sandy beaches, and lush landscape, this island is truly paradisiacal. Carrying a tropical vibe to it, the refreshing aura is brimming with sheer tranquillity. One of the less explored gems in Thailand, the island is blissfully adorned with intimacy. As the beach shores are oozing with warmth and comfort, Koh Poda Island is one of the most romantic destinations in Thailand. The panoramic views of the sea and nature all around add on to the romantic atmosphere of the island, thereby making it one of the most fascinating honeymoon destinations.
5. Koh Kai Island
What’s Special: Rocky formations shaped like a chicken
Entry Fee: No entry fee
Famous Cuisine: Southern Thai Cuisine including Yam Naem Khao Thot, Kaeng Tai Pla.
Distance From Krabi: 18.1 km.
Popularly known as the “Chicken Island” of Thailand, Koh Kai Island is a tropical island with lush terrains. With terrains accompanied by rocky formations shaped like a chicken, this island is also home to golden sandy beaches and astoundingly blue waters. Relatively less explored than other islands in Thailand, Koh Kai Island is unique in its appearance and offers serene surroundings to its visitors. One of the Poda Islands, the Chicken Island is located merely 30 minutes away from Krabi and boasts scenic nature views.
Is This Trip Right For Me?
This packages is ideal for you due to following aspects:
- These Thailand honeymoon packages also provide you an opportunity to treat your spouse to an unforgettable shopping experience during your romantic getaway. With numerous malls, and bustling street markets, the islands of Krabi, and Phuket are heaven for shopping lovers.
- These shopping places offer everything from clothes to bags, cosmetics, watches, shoes, and everything that you can think of. Book one of these 6 days Phuket Krabi Thailand couple trip packages for a relaxed vacation.
- If you wish to have certain luxury experiences during your honeymoon tour, you may ask for special inclusions and ask for modifications from the travel agent.
- Go on boat tours in Phi Phi Islands to enjoy thrilling water sports like parasailing, jet skiing, snorkeling, and more with your better half through Phuket Krabi Thailand couple packages.
Travel Tips for Krabi Phuket Honeymoon Package
Planning for a honeymoon to Thailand? Make sure to check these pointers beforehand.
- Thailand is a safe place to visit but it is also advisable to take care of your belongings. Take care of your valuables while travelling.
- Stay away from areas that are poorly lit and avoid walking on the beach at night.
- Always remember to lock your room before you leave for sightseeing or any other activity.
- Carry a mosquito repellent and other common medications with you. Make sure to avoid foods that may cause an allergic reaction.
- While trying your hand on water sports or indulging in any water activity, make sure you follow all the proper guidelines. Do not go too far or too deep while swimming amid the beaches.
- It is wise to get a full health check-up done before your trip. Get a medical check-up done at least 8 weeks prior to the tour.
- If you are a shopaholic or simply enjoy shopping then visit the Krabi Weekend Night Market for a vibrant shopping experience.
- If you enjoy the sea, you must visit the Poda Islands on a long tail boat or a speedboat for an exhilarating experience.
- One can also enjoy a plethora of water activities at Freedom Beach in Phuket for a fun packed time.
- During the holiday season, it becomes strenuous to avail accommodation or tickets. Hence, it is advisable to make the bookings beforehand.
Being one of the most popular destinations in Thailand, Phuket draws in honeymooners from all across the world. Some of the top things to do in Phuket for the newlyweds include snorkeling, sunbathing, surfing, and diving. Phuket is the largest island in Thailand is most famous for its beautiful beaches. The FantaSea theme park, the Chinese Junk boat at Phang Nga Bay, and the nearby James Bond island that can be easily reached by speedboat are the most popular attractions of Phuket that are included in this Thailand itinerary for the honeymooners. With6 days Phuket Krabi Thailand couple packages, plan a relaxed vacation for the entire duration.
Book this 5 nights and 6 days honeymoon itinerary of Krabi and Phuket to make the most of your romantic trip to Thailand. Explore the beauty of dramatic limestone cliffs, mangrove forests, offshore islands, and stunning beaches in the Krabi region. Make your honeymoon in Thailand special by experiencing the legendary nightlife of Phuket. Here is the detailed tour-plan for a 6 days honeymoon in Phuket and Krabi.
Phuket Krabi packagesare bound to make your honeymoon a special experience. While a plethora of stunning views, activities, and sightseeing tours in Phuket and Krabi are enough to ensure this, the option of customization provided by TravelTriangle adds another level of surety. Browse through the itinerary and see what all experiences that are offered in the package resonate with you and your partner. Add or subtract things as per your convenience and the availability on our end, and createKrabi packagespaired with Phuket that you and your special someone would enjoy the best. Do not forget to make the most of your leisure time to enjoy the experiences that are not listed on the itinerary.
To plan a couple trip of Phuket Krabi Thailand, make sure to align with your partner for finalizing which destinations to cover in the initial part of the tour and then move on to the next. You have been given the list of places that you will be covering in your entire tour. All these places fit into the itinerary in such a way that you get to enjoy all the attractions without wasting much time or missing out on any. So, we have crafted all your honeymoon needs in the package to offer you a wholesome deal.
Check out the best "International honeymoon packages" that we offer, and get set to jettison your way on to fun, relaxing or adventurous trip. The choice is yours.